ALL ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE OF PURCHASE (CPU'S MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS OF DATE OF PURCHASE). ANY ITEMS RETURNED PAST THE STATED TIME WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND WILL ONLY BE RETURNED TO THE BUYER AT THE BUYER'S EXPENSE. THESE TERMS AND THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO ALL RETURNS WHETHER FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AND REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR THE RETURN.
- Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer and will not be reimbursed
- Buyer agrees that all returned merchandise will be complete, in re-sellable condition, and will include the original packaging material. If any component of the returned merchandise is missing, komputerbay.com's return/refund guarantee and the items warranty will become void and the item will be returned to the buyer
- Returned items must be in the original condition, not worn or altered, and should be returned with all original documents
- The buyer first needs to contact komputerbay.com by email with a request for a return authorization number (RMA #) and the reason for returning the item. Komputerbay.com must receive this email within 3 days of receiving your order
- No agreement for replacement or refund of any kind will be made until the item in question has been returned and tested. Please do not ask for an assurance of replacement or refund before komputerbay.com receives the return
- All items must be returned to 2150 Cedars RD # 700 , Lawrenceville, GA for processing - NO EXCEPTIONS
- All returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping, handling and insurance fees paid on original invoice are non-refundable regardless of the reason for the return
- Physical damage to any merchandise will void it's warranty and that item will not be eligible for replacement or refund
- Improper installation of CPU fans/improper clocking may cause CPU's to chip. CPU's that have bent pins, are burnt or chipped are considered physically damaged and will not be replaced or refunded
- Physical damage includes but is not limited to: improper handling, installation, misuse or irregular use of the merchandise. Komputerbay.com will return any physically damaged merchandise to the buyer. Cause of damage will be determined upon return
- Warranty is also void if the item is damaged in transit when being returned to komputerbay.com. Items should be sent back in proper packaging. Never use a paper envelope to return an item. Items missing or damaged due to poor packaging will not be replaced or refunded
- No replacements or refunds will be issued after 30 days from the purchase date unless the merchandise is still under warranty and the buyer has contacted komputerbay.com for authorization to use the warranty
- Items that are received, tested, and found to be in working condition will be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense. Komputerbay.com reserves the right to make other arrangements with the buyer if this should occur.
ITEMS RETURNED DEFECTIVE
- All items are tested and in proper working condition upon shipment. No customer is shipped a defective item and therefore:
- If an item is returned, tested and found defective, the item will be replaced not refunded
- If the buyer insists on a refund, the refund will be subject to a 15% deduction and shipping and insurance will also be deducted